Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Mass Effect

I am crazy about Mass Effect. 5 days till launch and i cannot wait for this game. The story is supposed to be fantastic and the game play sounds incredible. The ability to play with multiple variations has never apealed me much but when you can play the game as a strategic shooter or a more thought out RPG sounds rather interesting and i know i will play through the game at least a few times, once for Mind Powers and once just to shoot everything up. I have been looking at kmarts that might have leaked the game but luck is not on my side.

In other news i have been getting more and more worried about the writers strike so i will be looking more towards anime and older shows. I have also been looking for some books to read so i'll be on the look out for that. I got a new time card for WoW and i plan to play some Zul'Aman this weekend but with mass effect and essays i don't think i will have the time to play too much. Ah well at least it will give me something to do while i am not playing mass effect or something else. Well that is enough for today, i used the phrase at least way too often so i'll need to think about that from now on.

I keep on hearing this song on a commercial and it's stuck in my head. Damn.

No comments: