Saturday, May 31, 2008

Schools out.

Yes i am done with school and summer break has started. School ended about 2 or 3 weeks ago and things have been going well so far. i was supposed to sign up for summer classes but i haven't yet. I don't know if i will, it might be too late actually. I got a new bike and it was just put together today actually. It rides itself almost, sort of glides on air. As you might be able to tell, i love it. I also got Wii Fit today. Solid device, i don't think it'll help me lose any weight but at least it will get me to move around a bit more. Which is good i guess, it's more like a modern weight machine which gets you some exercise. The yoga seems interesting and my parents liked it. I will use it everyday for 30mins give or take and see what that does for me. I will start swimming in 2 weeks from today (the Saturday.) My good CPU is broken again which is a good sign of my luck but i think i will stay away from World of Warcraft for at least a week anyways . I'll try other things, maybe i'll just go around biking this week. It's odd, i have been resting for a while now but i am not feeling any more rested. I am beginning to think that decompression is a lie.


I gotta put a link of Viva la Vida when a legal version gets posted on youtube.

No comments: