Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Hurumph!

So it seems that Clinton has won Ohio and she is doing well in Texas. She will not take the lead tonight but at least narrow the margin of victory. But to get these two she had to give up on Maryland, Virginia and DC. That kinda annoys me but thats how it works. I played more Mass Effect tonight and i finally got 750 achievements and i am worried about my game save. I read something that said if you do multiple game files on the same toon the achievement can bug out and when i let my friend play feros and then not saving it, i think i might have bugged out the achievement. Meh if it is bugged then i will not be getting that achievement for a very long time (probably not before summer.) I did get the sniper achievement which has me happy, i never have to use that stupid gun ever again and i can stick to the AR. Anyways my quest to get the achievements in Mass Effect is going well but it will have to take a break because i have two tests next week which i need to do well in. Well time for bed. Oh and i like frisky dingo. I should blog about that some other time.

No comments: