Sunday, March 30, 2008

WoW again

I started playing WoW again so i guess i stopped bloging. As one increases the other just seems to decrease. Nothing interesting seems to be happening and even on the political side of life, the race for the presidency seems to be stalling. Meh if i have any thoughts i'll try and blog them, i just seem to be forgetting more recently.

Since my last post i had spring break which went very well. It was then i started really playing World of Warcraft again and in this amount of time i got my warrior to level 60. It was about 15 levels in that amount of time which is a pretty good feat for myself. Since then i have not really had the time to play too much but even so i need to cut back more as my school life is taking a lot of time. Nothing else really, I picked up Super Smash Brothers Brawl and Zack and Wiki in a deal. I am looking forward to GTA4, the shooting mechanic was kinda lame in the last few games and with an overhaul i think it might be fun. April 1st is coming up, that'll be fun...

No comments: