Sunday, November 30, 2008

Sleepless in Youtube



Gotta love amazon, all those DVDs i ordered already shipped and should be at my home soon, all with free shipping. Yeah turns out i am having trouble sleeping which is always fun. My dreams haven't been helping also, they just haven't been friendly. I bought a new iphone app for a $1 which is supposed to make taking night pictures better and i don't particularly know if it works but i was playing with it. I got this snazzy picture, i really like it. Other then that i have been surfing youtube and i found Tayor Swift and i actually like her music... sort of. It's an interesting blend of pop-rock/country and i do enjoy some of her songs but many of them are too "boy sweeps girl off her feet" for me to relate. Amazon seems to be having their "Cyber Monday" sale starting now and i just picked up Little Big Planet for $40. Ugh my mother wont be happy but when is she ever. I wonder if i should shave tomorrow, i really don't feel like it but i should try and start cleaning up. I don't want to give an aura of being a bum and that i am so broken up still. I will go to the clump for an hour tomorrow if i am up to it. I really don't want to have to talk to people but i doubt it is going to half as bad as i expect. On the other hand people like talking to me. This is just tiring, I am going to try and sleep again.

No comments: