Friday, January 16, 2009

Books- Again

Well the new school year is starting again and i am refilling my book supplies. I just bought a few from amazon and I'll borrow a few more from around. The rest i need to buy.

Stuff i already have that i need to read:
World of Warcraft: Night of the Dragon
World of Warcraft: Cycle of Hatred
Ender's Game (gotta read it again)
Mass Effect Ascention
Horselords (gotta read it again)
With the Old Breed
Speaker for the Dead
Full Metal Alchemist: The Abducted Alchemist
Signal to Noise
Lord of the Rings

The Catcher in the Rye
The Giver
Emperor: The Gods of War
Genghis: Birth of an Empire
Halo: The Cole Protocol

Catch-22
Hannibal
1776

The Rise of Theodore Roosevelt
How to Win Friends and Influence People
Ulysses
Warcraft: Legends Volume 2
Genghis: Lords of the Bow
Darkly Dreaming Dexter
Genghis Khan and the Making of the Modern World
The Naked Ape: A Zoologist's Study of the Human Animal
Einstein: His Life and the Universe

On top of reading all my school books i have a lot of reading to do. I am honestly going to try and read more, no more healthy pastime then to read in structured amounts. I'll work my way up to reading more quality things but i have to start somewhere.

PS: I gotta have some time to game too! I have been playing the Castlevania games, Aria of Sorrow and Dawn of Soul. I am going through Dawn of Soul to beat it fully and it is one damn great game. When i go back to school i hope to play FallOut 3, Gears of War 2 (which i am half way done with), and to beat Fable 2. I'll play some Mass Effect here and there but more importantly i hope to buy Chrono Trigger DS and Burnout Paradise. Both seem like amazing games that i should at least start trying to play. I will start casually playing World of Warcraft as well, i am going to find out when my friends play and try to play at least one day a week. It is going to be a busy semester if everything ends up going the way it seems. Odds are i will only get to play a few of the games i want, to finish only a few books that i want to read and do everything i want to do but so is life. If everything works out (as it never does) it will be a great 5 months.

Games aim:
Fable 2
Metal Gear Solid 4
Little Big Planet
Gears of War 2
Castlevania: Dawn of Soul
Chrono Trigger
Fallout 3
Burnout Paradise
World of Warcraft

No comments: