Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Well that's new

So classes have started again and my video game, TV watching, book reading fun time has come to a close. Now something odd is happening, I think I might actually care about what my clases are trying to teach me. The text books actually feel relevent and I almost feel like I have a purpose. I don't know how long this will last but I am going to give this a shot. I am going to try for strait A's. My teachers seem reasonable, books are interesting and I feel a bit overwhelmed which surpises me. Starting today I am going to try and follow the syalabus for all my classes and read my brains out for the next 3 days. Keep my mind off people and things to maybe make something out of myself now. I feel almost renewed but it's still early. Hope springs eternal though.

No comments: