Tuesday, February 26, 2008

It's a trap!


I played some Rock Band for the first time today, while it is a good game i think it will take longer to get used to then i expected. It's almost like learning Guitar Hero over again, which (initially) was a horrible and long experience. I'll play some COD4 this weekend and maybe play more RB this week. Metal Gear Solid 4 got a release date, which is great news. June should be a slow month and i know i will enjoy playing it. A PSP God of War Bundle is coming out which i am thinking of getting this march, i have wanted the new psp for it's video out features and getting one with MGS4 is a good deal i would think. GTA4 will be out in April meaning that sony will have a string of hit games coming out almost every month (if you count a fantastic PSP game as one.) I guess i'll hold off on spending money if i want to get the PSP in march, it will be $200 and i need to cut back on spending anyways. I feel like i am too material and even though i want to cut back, i just can't seem to stop my self on buying something new. I can't see myself not buying GTA4, MGS4, Fable 2 or any other big game at launch, which means i'll be spending about $60 each. *sigh* Atleast i am holding off on buying the new phoenix wright game till the price drops, i guess thats a step in the right direction. Day Break is arriving to DVD and i do want to buy that because it was a great show and i don't know how many of the DVD's they will print. I will also have to try and pick up the movie Brick just because it was so amazing. *sigh* Me and my spending.

No comments: