Thursday, February 28, 2008

Thumb blogging - 2am



I just played rez hd and oh boy was that an experience! I thought the
game was too simple at first but once you get into it, the game somehow
pulls you in. It costs 800 ms points so I have to get it. I actually
have rez for the ps2 but I never played it, guess I'll give it a go on
my ps3 this march. So that's 800 points for rez, 160 points for 'still
alive' rock band dlc, and 400 for the mass effect dlc. That's 1360
points which would mean it will be cheapest to get the 1600 point pack
for $20. Or I might buy 1500 points ($12.50 + $6.25) online from xbl
since it's all I need and $1.25 less with no tax. 100 points for $1.25
is just weird. Anyways I'll probablly buy this stuff this weekend and
spend some time with rez. Huzzah for late night cell phone blogging with
my thumbs.

No comments: