Thursday, February 28, 2008

lost/stone

So that last post was from 2am (earlier today) after i played some Rez before i went to bed. Anyways Thursdays are a lost for me as i love the show Lost. I will have to go on a Lost rant some day but today i want to talk about Eli Stone. Yes the sometimes crappy show that comes on after lost. The show premiered after season opener of Lost and it seemed that the show had hope. It had high viewer retention and had an interesting premise, a lawyer who had visions to help out unfortunate people. Now since then, the show has pretty much been on repeat, having eli balancing his love, family, work and social life while trying to keep his secret. His secret being an inoperable brain anurism. Complicated no? Well for the first time, after tonight's episode, i am interested to see what happens next week. Eli might get disbarred and they seem to be moving the story along. Well i'm tired now so i am going to stop talking, my horrible blog posting for the day is done. I hope to play some WoW and COD4 this weekend. I should stick to talking about video games. And Lost. I love Lost.

No comments: