Sunday, February 24, 2008

Mad as hell

So i got The Orange Box for about $30 after price match and reward zone junk from Best Buy and i am enjoying Portal. The game is as fantastic as promised and i think i am about half way through. I also got Rock Band into my room now, i hope to have it set up tomorrow after i get some of the furniture removed. I also want to get the wireless network up and going so i can get back onto Xbox live. I tried to play some Mass Effect but i realized that playing the game for only the achievements is not very fun at all. My soldier has a maxed out assault riffle skill but i stuck using the sniper because i need the achievement. So that being said, i think it's time to take a break from Mass Effect. I'll play more Orange Box and Rock Band and then try some Call of Duty 4 later this week. This week should be very good, i plan to really slack and get some good game time in. I hope to finish Phoenix Wright Trials and Tribulations as the new game is already out. I might get some advance wars Days of Ruin into the mix to change things up. I have been playing the multiplayer and i am really enjoying it. Other then that, i have a test tomorrow so i guess i'll be going to bed earlier then i expected. Maybe i'll watch some Zero Punctuation and then play some Portal before bed.

No comments: