Sunday, February 17, 2008

So yeah

3 weeks into the school year and i have tests this week. Things are going ok so far, i've only missed one class and that was because my alarm did not go off. Anyways i have been playing Mass Effect. So much Mass Effect. I completed the game and then again on Hardcore. I have 730 of the 1000 achievements and it will take about 3 more playthroughs to get them all. Other then that i have been crawling through Phoenix Wright Trials and Tribulations which is just feels slower then the last two games. I have tried Zelda Phantom Hourglass and it is decent so far, if i get time i'll invest some time into it. I played some Assassin's Creed on the PS3 before coming to school and i had issues with bugs that hindered my experience. I have still yet to play Bioshock and Call of Duty 4 even though i own both. Bioshock will be something i start in summer i have decided, i do not want to sucked into a deep and interesting game if i can't play it consistently. I will play COD4 in 2 weeks after i am done with all my Tests in the near future. I hear it's a quick so i should be done with it rather soon. In other news it is good to hear that Bluray has won the format wars and my PS3 will retain it's value. Other then that my life has been slow, my sleep cycle is messed up and i have been feeling tired but that is life. Other then that here are two funny stories i recently read:

11 Movies saved by historical inaccuracies

5 ways hollywood tricks you into seeing bad movies

Thats all for this time (month?) I'll do this again when i don't feel like doing any work.

PS: Amazing Song

No comments: